The college is equipped with a well furnished library for the benefit of the students.
Every student is expected to cultivate constant reading practice which is an effective way to keep abreast of times in knowledge.
Strict silence should be observed in the library reading room so as to provide a fitting atmosphere for the reading and research.
For utilization of books from the Library stock room, the following method of procedure is followed.
- A Student can borrow a maximum of two books at a time, for which each student is provided with two Library Cards.
- A Book can be retained with the student for a maximum period of 7 days, after which a late-fee fine of Rs. 1 /- per day will be charged.
- The borrowed books may not be exchanged or passed on between students.
- No one should make pencil or pen marks in books or scribble anything in the books.
- The books or volumes in the reference section should not be taken out of the Library reading room.
- The library cards are always subject to verification by the Librarian.
- Loss of library cards should be immediately communicated to the library Office.